Yes it’s not only Charlie Brooker who can do one, except I would imagine, in fact I know that his is funnier but then he’s looking back at events where this blog is looking back at me.
If truth be known I got up to March waiting a little synopsis of my life month by month when I realised that I have not done anything and certainly nothing to entertain readers. I was writing about my year and even I got bored writing it. However being that Word-press keep all posts you are more than welcome to trawl through the archives and read about my exciting life, but if like me you get bored doing that then you could just read this re-cap in bullet form.
- Attended a theatre wedding, there a hoot, really nice in the hills of Buxton, small wedding.
- Went on my first holiday for ten years and turned off all communication to the outside world. Loved every minute of it
- Found out two of best mates are getting married
- Attended a weekend wedding of two of my best mates, good weekend
- Found out my bestest best mate is going to have a baby.
- had my 30th
- Got injured and acted like a berk cause I thought I would miss the Manchester 10K
- Ran the Manchester 10K, and got addicted to running. Ran the Conwy Half, The Great North and the Great Yorkshire, also entered the Manchester Marathon for 2010
- Lost a shite load of weight
- Did the 3 peaks
- Had another holiday just time in Brecon Beacons
- Had to call out the Breakdown/Recovery people, a day after the policy became active due to friend who locked keys in-car
- Walked a lot
- Ran even more
- Cycled a lot to work with working on MIF
- bought a suit
- Visited Barrow
- Worked in Newcastle
- Lived/Stayed in London
- Celebrated my Ma and Pa’s wedding anniversary. It was a big one, can’t remember how long
- Tired and stressed my self out doing 7 shows over five weeks
- Had my 30th (Have I said that)
- Stared building Concord
- Visited a castles
- To this date I have burnt 110828 Calories and have walked, cycled, ran 1449km when I have remembered to turn my app on
- I have gained 7 more followers on here. Welcome
- I have tweeted over 3ooo tweets
- I have met 2 special people in my left and said goodbye to them.
- I got a tax rebate
- I spent a day in cinema on my own
- I have moaned about lots of stuff
So there you have it, my year in a nut shell. Don’t forget if you do wish to read the past entries of blogs then please do so. Some are interesting. But I got bored looking back at 2011 and seeing that apart from running nothing really happened. Oh well on to 2012.
Have a good New Year.